- I recently listened to the audio version of this - recommend! twitter.com/LambdaLiterary… 4 days ago
- RT @KasiaManolas: I'm giving away a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card as part of my website launch this week. I really appreciate all of your su… 4 days ago
- This review sums up a lot of what I loved about this book. twitter.com/AletheaKontis/… 1 week ago
- Super interesting with the stories behind each of these authors' stories! Check it out. twitter.com/pkhorn/status/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @zoink_artz: Imma say it. Shout out to the folks who are forced to stay in the closet because of personal safety. I know pride is a bitt… 2 weeks ago
- Spotted at my local Target!Good morning!Prepping for Youngest Child to end middle school in style.Slightly more urban walk/hike today at Theodore Wirth Park in Golden Valley/Minneapolis. More wildlife was visible here than in my other, outer ring hikes! Pretty, and still cool on an odd, early June day that will get up into the 90s.
Tag Archives: risk-taking
I recently returned from spending two weeks in Guatemala and I suppose you could call this the obligatory post-experience blog post. I could go all existential, political, or even preachy about the whole thing, but I don’t think anyone needs … Continue reading