- Happy release day to @kathleenmbasi and her debut, A SONG FOR THE ROAD! A beautiful story about grief and self-forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- ❤ twitter.com/ciaobellacreec… 1 day ago
- I just can't even anymore with this kind of gross use of wealth. twitter.com/JuddLegum/stat… 1 day ago
- Loved this interview with @nguyen_p_quemai and her centering of women in Vietnamese history within her stories. THE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- GO, LADIES, GO! twitter.com/alexbaretv/sta… 4 days ago
- Totally needed and appreciated this kind in sunny, 80 degree weather![photo description: THE GIRL WITH STARS IN HER EYES by Xio Axelrod @xioaxelrod ][Photo description: Book - THE KINDEST LIE by Nancy Johnson]SUN today in the Twin Cities, MN after so many days without. So badly needed! It was a beautiful day to get out for a spring hike. Leaves are just starting to bud and grow, and the trails are not yet overcrowded.
Tag Archives: marching band
I know, you might be thinking, what? That’s kind of an… interesting… place to find grace. I think we sometimes assume that “grace” sounds like such an eloquent word that we must associate it with nature and poetry, but like … Continue reading