- I recently listened to the audio version of this - recommend! twitter.com/LambdaLiterary… 23 hours ago
- RT @KasiaManolas: I'm giving away a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card as part of my website launch this week. I really appreciate all of your su… 1 day ago
- RT @Catshealdeprsn: Do not disturb me i am blooming https://t.co/3NYXGPIDh3 5 days ago
- This review sums up a lot of what I loved about this book. twitter.com/AletheaKontis/… 1 week ago
- Super interesting with the stories behind each of these authors' stories! Check it out. twitter.com/pkhorn/status/… 1 week ago
- Spotted at my local Target!Good morning!Prepping for Youngest Child to end middle school in style.Slightly more urban walk/hike today at Theodore Wirth Park in Golden Valley/Minneapolis. More wildlife was visible here than in my other, outer ring hikes! Pretty, and still cool on an odd, early June day that will get up into the 90s.
Tag Archives: empathy
Cross-Curricular Studies A couple of weeks ago, we passed the 500,000 mark of those in the US who have died from the coronavirus, and the response from Texas and Mississippi was, yep, we’re opening up 100% without any restrictions. It … Continue reading