- Exactly. Did we ever tell our parents/grandparents/teachers to speed up when they read to us? Book narration is as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @benjaminokeefe: Elizabeth Warren just said “his or her or their.” That meant so much to a lot of people. 2 days ago
- I cancelled one of my books on hold at the library, but later I discovered I did the wrong book and even though I d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I got to read to second graders today. What fun thing happened during your work day today? (Also, a colleague brou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- As if the issue isn't bad enough, this article also decided to leave its compassion behind by framing it all around… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Instagram Mini-FicsRun to Goodreads now to enter for this one!Lucky me to have received an ARC of this one! You will love Nate and Kate (Nate's self-talk is aces)! #bookstagram #booksofinstagram @suzannepark ** She had an adult rom-com coming out, too! LOATHE AT FIRST SIGHTTimelining and drafting. Novel #4 is getting close to The End! #writersofinstagram #amwritingWhat a fun looking package! I wonder what's inside??
Tag Archives: characters
The other day I was writing a scene in which two of my main characters were going to exchange gifts and I panicked. Well. I mean, for those who know me I didn’t really panic panic. I don’t really do … Continue reading