- I adore the title and concept of this book. Immediately recommended it for our school library. EYES THAT KISS IN TH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @caledietrich: IF THIS GET OUT arcs are here!!! This book is so special to me and I’m just kind of speechless right now. @sgonzalesaut… 10 hours ago
- Always. So infuriating. twitter.com/afabalyslife/s… 11 hours ago
- RT @nhannahjones: I am so honored to reveal the covers of the first #1619Project books: THE 1619 PROJECT: A NEW ORIGIN STORY, which dramati… 1 day ago
- Genital inspections? WTAF. This is horrific. (Thank you, @OmariJHardy and fellow reps who continue to fight with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Take guns away from police officers.My bookstack of some of the #AAPI books in print that I could find. It appears I have a couple of favorite authors...Call to Action! One of the biggest ways I support a lot of ideas and people and communties is through books. I read, I recommend, I promote. I'm not always great at it, or very consistent, but I know I have to keep at it.I stand up for AAPI because they are my friends, my neighbors, my colleagues, members of my community, members of my world.
Tag Archives: Abdi Nazemian
Reflection Journal I think it goes without saying that 2020 had a lot of tough moments-hours-days-months. My family has been extraordinarily lucky in that we all still have our jobs and have been Covid-free (as far as we know), and … Continue reading